Getting an Australian Business Visa
If you plan to invest or develop business in Australia you need to obtain a Business Visa. Australian Business Visa has four subclasses:
1. Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa (subclass 188) – temporary visa with three Streams:
- Business Innovation stream
- Investor stream
- Significant Investor stream
2. Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa (subclass 888) – if you want your business to be permanent after subclass 188, you must apply for subclass 888.
3. Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (subclass 132) –permanent business migration visa with Two streams:
- Significant Business History stream
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
4. Investor Retirement Visa (subclass 405) – for self-funded retiree with no dependent.
Please contact us if you need help for a Business Visa.