Sales and Marketing Manager Nov 22, 2017
Location: Perth 309 Hay Street near Perth Mint East Perth
ISA Migration Pty Ltd provided international student and visa consultancy services to its customers. The Sales and Marketing Manager role is a point of contact for new and existing clients in different regions of Australia and Overseas, this includes responsibility for developing and implementing strategies to generate increased business.
Seeking a passionate and proactive Sales and Marketing Manager to join our Sales and Marketing team in Perth. We are looking for individual with Fluency in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu or Cantonese favourable.
Key tasks will include:
- Planning, organising and leading the marketing department of the consultancy services
- Managing the sales and marketing department, and providing training to the team members
- Planning and executing the sales and marketing activities for the consultancy services
- Leading and setting up the sales and marketing goals and objective of the company
- Be hands on with campaign execution, driving excellence
- Develop marketing and sales policy for new and existing promotions
- Direct the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain the organizations image and reputation with its customers
- Identify new or increased business opportunities, gain access to prospects and establish relationships to win business
- Manage and execute public relations strategy
- Leading and managing the branding of the company in order to develop and maintain the image of the consultancy services to its existing clients and public
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience in educational consultancy services is highly desirable however training will be provided
- Experience in the same position is highly desirable
- Fluency in languages other than English will be favorably considered
- Advanced human relations skills to facilitate relationship building, sales and marketing with a broad range of clients with complex business requirements
- Extensive Manager experience
- Tertiary education in marketing, commerce, finance or business
What's in it for you?
On offer is the opportunity to work for a large and rapidly growing company. The Directors are passionate and hands on and would be a pleasure to work with.
Please apply by sending through your curriculum vitae, together with a cover letter.
Send resume - firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountant Feb 07, 2018
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
We are now seeking applications for experienced full time accountant to join our highly skilled and qualified team here at ISA Migrations.
ISA Migrations is one of the leading education and migration agency, with the main objective being to assist overseas students to make the right choice in pursuing education with different educational institutions throughout Australia.
About this position:
As an Accountant, the successful candidate will report to Director, and will be responsible for management of all accounts related duties not limiting to providing timely and accurate completion of financial functions in accordance with industry and educational standard procedure and policies in relation to analysis and reporting, tax and compliance, financial planning, and budgeting.
- Co-ordinate and formulated budgets and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare, analyse, consolidate and communicate periodic financial statements in coherence with set statutory and accounting standards.
- Assist in establishing financial objectives/targets setting; review and assess potential financial risk; develop control measures and policies to counter the risks.
- Examine operating costs and organization's income and expenditure and communicate outcomes to management.
- Assist in conducting financial investigations and audits.
- Review and maintain improvements to financial and resource management systems.
- Maintaining a high level of financial control and risk awareness
- Managing team of account and finance officers
- Managing the taxation and financial requirements for the organisation
- Driving a continuous improvement mindset
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Accounting Bachelor or Master in Accounting or CPA/CA qualified or working towards it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high interpersonal skills.
- Accounting and auditing experience.
- Current and relevant industry experience is essential.
- Well developed information technology capacity relevant to this position.
- Good knowledge and/or experience using accounting software and student management software.
- High degree of problem solving and analytical skills.
- A positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change
For more information about ISA Migrations please visit: www.isamigrations.com
Send resume - email@example.com