Cost of Living in Bulgaria
The cost of living in Bulgaria is low as compared to many of the central and western European Union member states.
- Accommodation is reasonable in Bulgaria and also the cost of the public transportation services, food and leisure services.
- The cost of living in Bulgaria is quite affordable in comparison to other nations in the world.
- Bulgaria is the best destination for its great culture and is a nice tourist destination.
- Bulgaria has very high quality of graduate studies and attracts many international students.
- The prices differ from one city to another.
- Bulgaria has got a highly affordable tuition fees and it is the best sought after destination in the world for international students.
The cost of living in Bulgaria for Indian students is reasonable and this attracts the students from all over the world to study in Bulgaria.
Study in Bulgaria
- The higher education in Bulgaria is awesome and it attracts many students from around the world.
- The education imparted to the students from Bulgarian universities is affordable.
- The Bulgarian universities provide many programs in French, German and English.
- The education in Bulgaria is supported by the state through the Education Ministry.
- The higher education institutions in Bulgaria have some degree of autonomy.
- The higher education institutions have an objective of improving research and teaching in higher education Bulgarian institutions.
- The Bulgarian educational institutions have chosen the ECTS or the European credit transfer system on the completion of their studies.
- The higher education system in Bulgaria give the students some degree types like professional Bachelor's degree, Master's degree and the Doctorate degree.
- The grading system utilized by the educational institutions in Bulgaria use a scale of two to six.
To study in Bulgaria is relatively easy and the living costs for studying are low and it is favourable for the foreign students who wish to pursue studies in Bulgaria. If you want to study in Bulgaria there are innumerable career opportunities for you and you may contact us to know more about them.
Education system in Bulgaria
The higher education system in Bulgaria attracts many international students as it is of great quality.
The higher education system in Bulgaria is also called as tertiary education or post secondary education.
In order to get admission to a college or university of higher education, the students need to pass the entrance examination.
The academic year has got two terms - one begins in September or October and one ends in May or June.
The international students may opt for Bulgaria as it has nice quality of education and is less costly. You may contact us to know more about the education system in Bulgaria.
Work and study in Bulgaria
- There may be short duration of stay up to ninety days on work permit basis.
- The employer has to submit the documents to the employment service directorate in accordance to the foreigner's place of work.
- The administration may need some extra documents in order to certify the satisfaction of the various conditions.
- A job in teaching English in Bulgaria is the best means to live in Bulgaria.
- You will be able to work abroad teaching English while getting paid.
- You may start working in the main cities all through Bulgaria, Europe and all over the world. You may contact us to know more about how to work and study in Bulgaria.
To work and study in Bulgaria is challenging and exciting and one can get employment during and after studies in Bulgaria.