Cost of Living in Slovenia
The cost of living in Slovenia is quite reasonable. For an international student, it would be convenient to study in Slovenia.
- The student dormitories ranges from 80 Euros and 160 Euros.
- The students eat out in restaurants by making use of food coupons and the prices are very reasonable.
- The prices differ between restaurants and cities.
- Slovenia provides 2.63 Euros per meal and the remainder is paid by the student.
- The restaurants provide a nice value for the students.
- A single ticket may cost around 1.2 Euros and a monthly ticket costs around 20 Euros per student.
- The cost of living in Slovenia is equal to the average cost of living in Slovenia.
The cost of living is based on the cost of food, transportation, health services, utilities, rent and miscellaneous. You may enquire about the cost of living in Slovenia and we will be happy to guide you.
Study in Slovenia
- There are four universities that provide several study programmes in all the areas.
- The student organizations in Slovenia are highly active and they are ready to make your life organized and your social network.
- The admission policies depend on the institution where you are applying.
- You may check the websites of the institutions for more information on admission procedures.
- Knowledge of Slovene language is not needed for all the post graduate courses.
- The Slovenians are fluent in the English language. The lectures for the foreign students are conducted in English.
- Studies are adapted to the foreign students. The students get more time from professors and teaching assistants.
- The education in Slovenia is a part of the international student exchange network.
The students from all the nations follow the postgraduate courses and degrees at the universities and colleges in Slovenia. You may contact us to know more about how to study in Slovenia. To study in Slovenia is a challenging prospect and you will really enjoy studying in Slovenia.
Work and study in Slovenia
- The students may get part time and temporary work for college and university students.
- There are some available student jobs in Slovenia.
- You may work through a specialized contract known as referrals.
- You may work through the student service agency in case you are a student from a foreign nation and living in Slovenia.
- There are some agencies that have a list of jobs for you.
- There are some excellent conditions for you to work in Slovenia as a student.
You can work in Slovenia on the basis of a work permit which is in accordance with the national legislation in Slovenia. You may contact us to know more about how to work and study in Slovenia.
Education system in Slovenia
- The education system in Slovenia is divided into four periods.
- The part time students and also the students at private higher education institutions need to pay the tuition fees.
- The tuition fees differ from 1500 Euros to 10000 Euros per year and that depends on the program of study.
- The higher education system in Slovenia is in line with the European higher education area.
- The Slovenian higher education has the regulated framework.
- The faculties, universities and art academics can give all kinds of study programmes.
- The professional colleges can provide the first cycle professional study programmes.
- There are Bachelor's programmes that have professional orientation.
- There are also Bachelor's programmes that have academic orientation also.
The education system in Slovenia is the best and the students will find it easy and affordable. You may contact us to know more about the higher education system in Slovenia.