Education System in Hungary
The word higher education is all about training at the colleges and the universities. There are many colleges and universities and a small number are managed by different churches. There are private colleges too. The foreign education institutions are there in Hungary. There are seventy-two universities and colleges in Hungary.
- The academic year has got two semesters that is the autumn semester and the spring semester. The autumn semester is from September's middle to the middle of December.
- The spring semester is from middle of February to May's middle.
- Foreign students need to pay a tuition fee at the state institutions.
- The students may get a scholarship.
- The tuition fees differs at varied faculties and institutions.
- The number of courses in the foreign languages has increased. Some of the foreign languages taught are English, French and German.
- There are also many foreign language programmes at the medical, economic and technical colleges and universities.
- The high level institutions provide a nice chance for the mobility of the students with the help of international cooperation and participation in various European programmes.
- The big universities provide Hungarian courses for the students.
The foreign students have the chance to take part in a preparation year in Hungarian in case they want to learn the language. The education system in Hungary is designed in such a way so as to meet the needs of the foreign students. Contact us to know more about the education system in Hungary.
- Hungary is a nation that can fulfill your dream of becoming a doctor. Hungary has got some renowned medical universities.
- The candidates may get a general physician degree and after that they may get specialization in varied fields.
- The medical program covers six years that is twelve semesters.
- There is the dentistry program in Hungary. On completing the dentistry program, the students are given the title Doctor of Dentistry.
- The pharmacy program is for a period of five years.
- It starts with an introduction to the basic sciences. On completion of this program, Doctor of Pharmacy is awarded.
- The English language course is designed for the students who want to get their degree in English but do not have appropriate awareness in the English language. After completing this program, the students can join the university degree programs.
- Business administration needs a liberal arts education and the essential skills for great careers in business and government.
To study in Hungary for international students is fun and a great experience. You may contact us to know more about how to study in Hungary.
Cost of living in Hungary
- Hungary is a nice destination that has good value for the people. It is affordable for the international students.
- Public transportation is awesome and is quite reasonable. The modes of transport like bus and trains are cheap.
- To get a dental check up is $30.
- The cost of the utilities is from $30 to $200 per month approximately.
- The rent of a small flat in Budapest is 220 Euros.
- One loaf of bread costs around 1 Euros.
- One liter of milk costs around one Euro.
The cost of living in Hungary for international students is quite reasonable. You may contact us to be aware more about the cost of living in Hungary.
Work and study in Hungary
- Many jobs in Hungary need the Hungarian native language. It may be a student job or some professional work environment.
- There are some of the jobs that need the foreign language skills.
- An online job or any remote job may be done from home. It is a nice chance to earn money in Hungary.
- You can do remote jobs on big international job portals or try directly at companies that hire remotely.
- You can earn a handsome income working from home as the work hours will be flexible.
- Tour guide is yet another interesting job opportunity. If you language is good, there are more chances to work as a tourist guide.
- There are several call centers in Hungary that have to be operated by native speakers of many languages. The call centers have flexible working hours and is the best for the students.
You may go through any website that provides jobs in Hungary. You may contact us to know more about the work and study in Hungary prospects. You can work and study in Hungary with utmost ease as there are a wide range of work prospects in Hungary.