Learn More about Child Visa 802

For parents who are Australian residents or permanent residents, you can allow your child to stay with you in Australia indefinitely with the Child Visa 802. Application for this child migration visa must be lodged when the child in question is in Australia. If your child is younger than 18 years old, you can apply for his or her behalf.

If you need the assistance of a migration agent in Perth, contact us at ISA Migrations. We can assist you in your child's visa application.

We're here to help

* Required Field
All posts
Recent Posts
 Enquire Now