Get Assistance on Securing Contributory Aged Parent Visa

If you have a child who is a citizen, a permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen settled in Australia, you can live in Australia for up to two years with a contributory aged parent visa. To qualify for a parent visa subclass 884, you must be sponsored and in Australia, meet age requirements and the balance of family test, and are willing to pay higher visa application charges for faster processing.

At ISA Migrations, we can help you prepare and lodge your visa application. Contact us to obtain advice from our migration agent in Perth.

We're here to help

* Required Field
All posts
Recent Posts
 Enquire Now