FAQ’s for Canada

Can I work while I study in Canada?

Yes, under certain circumstances. If you want to know more about it, visit Work and Study in Canada.

Do I need health insurance?

Yes, you do. It is mandatory for international students to have the necessary medical coverage while they study in the country. It varies from province to province, but it is still vital for you to have a health insurance before you enter university. Some health insurance is included within the tuition fees of the university you have chosen.

Can I work after graduation?

Yes, for one year if you have completed a one-year program and three years if you have complete a program for two or more years. Please visit the Work after Study in Canada page for further details.

How valuable is a Diploma?

Canadian universities offer courses that emphasise on providing students with a hands-on and technical experience. Thus, having a higher education diploma will give you an advantage when it comes to finding employment in the field you have an expertise on.

How do I obtain an extension on my student authorisation?

You need to contact a Canadian Immigration Centre near you, two months before your authorisation’s expiration. They will help you get an extension on your authorisation.

We're here to help

* Required Field
All posts
Recent Posts
 Enquire Now