Applying for a Partner Visa in Australia

After fulfilling the basic requirements to obtain partner visa to Australia. You must know that partner visa falls to 3 categories:

1) Offshore Temporary Partner (Subclass 309) and Permanent Visa (subclass 100)

2) Onshore Temporary Partner (Subclass 820) and Permanent Visa (subclass 801)

3) Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

The main difference of Offshore and Onshore visas is your location when applying, you must live outside of Australia for offshore visa while onshore pertains to living within Australia upon application. Lastly, Prospective Marriage Visa or fiancé visa is for those planning to come to Australia to marry their prospective spouse. In planning to obtain any partner migration visa, you should know all requirements and classifications.

For more information contact us.

We're here to help

* Required Field
All posts
Recent Posts
 Enquire Now