Acquire Prospective Spouse Visa

Want to get married in Australia? If you’re an Australian citizen or permanent resident, your partner will need to secure the prospective spouse visa. This will allow him or her to travel in Australia and marry you here. This partner visa Australia is also available for eligible New Zealand citizens.

If you require assistance, our migration agent in Perth here at ISA Migrations can provide you with the services you need.

We're here to help

* Required Field
All posts
Recent Posts
 Enquire Now