Get prepared for Student Visa Application

Student Visa Application Made Easy

Are you interested in filing for a student VISA application so you could study at your dream university? Do you know how? Do not worry because ISA Migrations has your back.

To successfully apply for a student VISA, it is important for you to know and obtain the vital documents you’ll need for the student VISA process:


The country has several classes of visas, and knowing which visa is suitable for you depends on the type of studies you are going to take. Here are the classes of visas you could apply for in Australia:

  • Independent ELICOS (Subclass 570).
  • Schools (Subclass 571).
  • Vocational Education and Training (Subclass 572).
  • Higher Education (Subclass 573).
  • Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574).
  • Non-award (Subclass 575).
  • AusAID or Defence (Subclass 576)

The basic requirements you’ll need are the following:

  • Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate.
  • Meeting the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement.
  • Sufficient funds for airfares, course fees, and living costs.
  • English language proficiency.
  • Meeting health and character requirements.
  • Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

The Canadian government provides study permits for foreigners who are interested in studying in the country. Here are some of the requirements you’ll need to apply for a study permit:

  • Proof of acceptance – The university you are about to enrol into must complete and send you a letter of acceptance. You must include the original letter with your study permit application.
  • Proof of identity – you must have a valid passport or travel document, which must allow you to return to the country that issued it, and two recent passport-size photos with your name and date of birth written on the back of each photo.
  • Proof that you are capable of financially supporting yourself while you’re in the country such as (but not limited to):
    • Proof of a Canadian bank account in your name
    • Proof of an educational loan from a financial institution
    • Your bank statements for the past four months
New Zealand

International students will be able to apply for a student visa only upon the acceptance of a place in an academic institution in New Zealand. Also, your tuition fees must be paid, all or in part, to be able to continue with your application. A New Zealand student visa gives international students the opportunity to study in the country for a maximum of four years.

Here are some of the requirements you’ll need for a New Zealand student visa:

  • The offer of place from your educational institution.
  • A written guarantee from the institution or authorised person that suitable accommodation is available to you in New Zealand, if you are under the age of 18.
  • Proof that you are financially capable of supporting yourself while you’re in the country.
  • A return airline ticket or a proof that you are able to buy one.

A student pass is what you will need to be able to study in Singapore. The requirements and procedures for applying for a Student’s Pass really depend on the type of educational institution that an international student will apply for. Here is a sample requirement list for you:

  • Original copy, notarised copy, and photocopy of the notarised copy of the applicant’s:
    • Birth certificate
    • Highest educational level certificate
    • Highest educational level academic results
    • Financial/bank statements
  • Overseas study plan (duly signed and dated) of the applicant
  • Original copy and photocopy of the applicant’s, his/her parents’ & spouse’s:
    • Identity card
    • Household register
    • Employment statements & letter from their respective employers (if applicable)
    • Monthly salary records for a three-month period before the interview
    • Business registration certificates if they are self-employed (if applicable)
  • Applicant’s passport and photocopy of the passport bio-data page

There are three types of visas you could apply for in the UK:

  • Student Visitor Visa – are for those students who are looking forward to take up a short course.
  • Tier 4 (General) Student Visa – are for those students who are 16 years old and above and who want to enter university or any type of institution for higher education.
  • Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa – are extended for students who are 18 years old and below.

The requirements for Student Visitor Visa are:

  • A current passport or other valid travel identification
  • Two passport-size, coloured photographs
  • Proof that you can support yourself during your trip, eg bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months
  • Details of where you intend to stay and your travel plans – you shouldn’t pay for accommodation or travel until you get your visa
  • Your tuberculosis (TB) test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
  • You’ll need to have a blank page in your passport on which to put the visa.
  • You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents that aren’t in English or Welsh.
  • Documents about your previous educational background and current course.

The requirements for Tier 4 Visas (both General and Child) are:

  • A current passport or other valid travel documentation
  • Two passport-sized, coloured photographs with your name written on the reverse side
  • Proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
  • Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18 years old
  • Tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test

The United States of America offers two categories of visas for international students and these are the following:

  • F category – is for those who want to attend a university, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory, or other academic institution.
  • M category – caters to those who want to enter vocational or non-academic institutions.

The following requirements are for both visa categories:

  • Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempted by country-specific agreements).
  • Non-immigrant Visa Application Form DS-160
  • Application fee payment receipt
  • 22 mm and 35 mm Coloured Photo
  • Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students, Form I-20A-B or Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students, Form I-20M-N – Your school will send you a SEVIS-generated Form I-20 once it has entered your information in the SEVIS database. You and your school official must sign the Form I-20. All students, their spouse, and minor children, if they intend to reside in the United States with the student, must be registered in the Student and Exchange Visitor System (SEVIS). Each person receives an individual Form I-20.

At ISA Migrations, we fully understand how stressful planning to study abroad can be. Not only will you have to decide which country to go to and where to enrol, you also have to think about the course you should take up. And most importantly, you have to secure a student visa in Karnal. Without the proper visa, you wouldn’t be able to travel to the country of your choice and pursue the course that you want to study.

This is why we at ISA Migrations offer our services and expertise to ensure that you will get the visa that you require. Our visa agent in Karnal will walk you through the technical and often confusing process of acquiring a student visa. We will provide you with the knowledge and expert assistance you need to ensure you will be able to submit all the needed requirements and documents, correctly fill out the visa application form, and properly lodge your visa application.

If you need the expert assistance of a migration agent, contact us at ISA Migrations. We’re more than happy to help you file your student visa application so you can fulfil your dream of being able to obtain an international education.

Applying for a student VISA is quick and hassle-free once you avail of our services. If you are planning to study abroad, we are currently working with a registered migration agent in Australia and we will answer all your VISA requirements and application enquiries. Also, you can be assured that your student VISA application is taken care of by our professional counsellors and consultants. Book an appointment with us now and let us discuss where your dreams can take you.

We're here to help

* Required Field
All posts
Recent Posts
 Enquire Now