Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) Visa Subclass 401

With a Temporary Work (long stay activity) Visa Subclass 401, you can travel to Australia on a temporary basis to work in a skilled position, join high-level sports competitions, do religious work, or do domestic work for certain senior foreign executives.

Like most employer sponsored migration visa programs, you can qualify for this visa by getting a sponsorship, being nominated to conduct an approved activity, or having the skills and experience related to the nominated activity.

If you require the assistance of a migration agent in Perth, please contact us at ISA migrations.

We're here to help

* Required Field
All posts
Recent Posts
 Enquire Now