Getting a Training and Research Visa Subclass 402

The Training and Research Visa subclass 402 is a type of visa that allows a person to come to Australia and participate in a professional development training program, or visit the country for research purposes on a temporary basis. This sponsored visa in Australia program, which is actually not a work visa, has three streams: Occupational Trainee stream, Professional Development stream, and Research stream.

If you need the assistance of a migration agent in Perth to help you qualify for this visa program, feel free to contact us at ISA Migrations anytime.

We're here to help

* Required Field
All posts
Recent Posts
 Enquire Now