Can I work in Australia after getting bridging visa grant?
You are only allowed to work on Bridging visa C Subclass 030 if you have applied for one of the following substantive visas:
- Business Talent visa (subclass 132)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
- Skilled — Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled — Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled — Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
Can I apply for bridging visa from my home country?
No, an applicant is entitled to apply for this Bridging visa Australia only if they are in Australia when the lodgment of application is made and to get the grant.
How long my bridging visa will last for?
Usually your Bridging visa Australia lasts until you receive the substantive visa you applied for, however it may also end if:
- Once you depart from the country, as bridging visa does not allow to return in Australia
- You receive a different Bridging visa for same substantive visa
- Your Bridging visa or substantive visa gets rejected by immigration, you were on while getting BVA.