Cost Of Living In Germany
The cost of living in Germany depends on one’s lifestyle. The average rents are affordable in cities like Dresden, Erfurt and Chemnitz.
- One loaf of bread costs two Euros in Germany.
- One liter of milk costs .90 Euros.
- A lunch at a student restaurant in Germany will cost 2.50 Euros.
- One bottle of mineral water will cost .80 Euros.
- The cost of living in main German cities is lower than the other European metropolises.
- The cost of living in Germany is affordable in comparison to the other European countries.
- There are lower monthly costs for food in Germany.
- The prices for fruits and vegetables differ to a great extent during the year.
- If you wish to have dinner at a restaurant it generally costs 40 Eur per person for a three-course meal
- Meals at cafes and pubs are relatively cheap at around 10 Euros
- Movie tickets are also quite cheap in Germany
The cost of living in Germany is quite affordable in comparison to other European cities. You may contact us to know more about the cost of living in Germany.