Cost Of Living in Portugal
The cost of living in Portugal is the lowest in Western Europe. There are several things in Portugal that are affordable in comparison to the northern European nations.
- The menu for lunch time will cost only nine Euros.
- The food in Portugal is affordable as compared to the northern European nations.
- Electricity may range from thirty Euros to ninety-five Euros.
- Public transport is relatively reasonable.
- Portugal is a great destination due to its affordable cost of living.
- Portugal is considered to be affordable in comparison to the United Kingdom.
- The public transport in Portugal is highly efficient and is highly affordable in many areas.
- The cost of living in Portugal for international students differs depending on the part of Portugal you live in.
- Portugal provides you a great way of life and has a fantastic value for money.
- The expenses for food, running a home and to move around in Portugal is affordable.
The healthcare system in Portugal comprises of the state run and privately-run healthcare facilities. You may contact us to know more about the cost of living in Portugal.