Education system in Switzerland
The universities in Switzerland provide a broad range of courses of study at all the levels that is Bachelor, Master and Doctorate at varied institutions of higher education like academic universities of applied sciences and in various languages like French, German, Italian and English.
The websites of the universities give information regarding the various courses and the admission criteria.
- The education system in Switzerland is divided into two aspects that are same as that of USA.
- There is the bachelors study that is for three years.
- A master's study that is for one and a half years.
- After the completion of the master's study, one may begin to work on a thesis so as to get the title of the doctor. This may take up to three to four years.
- A young person can begin an academic career after doing the apprenticeship program.
- A university of applied sciences gives the same education as the Swiss Federal institutes of technology.
- The education system in Switzerland is recognized internationally and is known for its excellence.
- Switzerland provide a broad choice for high quality education at the private schools.
- The private and public institutions provide a wide range of education at all the levels.
- Switzerland classifies its education system into primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
- There are nice educational possibilities for the international students.
- The tertiary phase covers the higher vocational training and many universities.
- Switzerland has got many universities that provide basic education and universities of applied sciences.
Higher vocational training is facilitated by the higher technical schools and those provide higher vocational diplomas. The education system in Switzerland is the finest in the world and students have an array of opportunities to be a part of the higher education system in Switzerland. You may contact us to know more about the education system in Switzerland.