Study in Singapore
Singapore boasts of some of the most advanced universities and learning institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. In fact, it is voted as the third Best Student City in 2013 by TopUniversities.com. And with Singaporean universities consistently ranking amongst the world�s top 100 universities, this Southeast Asian country has been gaining a reputation as a go-to place for international students. Many are now seeking to study in Singapore, especially those who wish to pursue a career in the hospitality industry.
One of the advantages of studying or getting an internship in Singapore is that you have access to affordable education. Singapore is one of the most economically viable alternatives if you wish to pursue higher learning outside your home country. It also allows international students to seek employment while they are studying. So, while you�re at an internship or pursuing a degree in hospitality, you can work at hotels and restaurants, see what the industry is really like, and obtain hands-on training and experience.
Study in Singapore to gain a competitive edge in your chosen career. Considered as one of the safest and greenest cities in the world, Singapore can provide you with the perfect environment that is conducive for learning.
Why Study in Singapore?
Singapore has been a rising supernova in the global economic scene. The quality of education in the country is considered to be one of the very best in the world and here are the reasons why you should choose to study in Singapore:
- Singapore has ranked third in the QS Best Student Cities List, making it one of the finest destinations for international students.
- The country has 34 universities offering a wide array of courses that are available to international students.
- Two universities from Singapore are included in the top ten of the World University Ranking System.
- The country has a strong sense homeliness to it, which makes international students feel relaxed and comfortable. Also, the crime rate in Singapore is low, so you don�t have to worry about your safety.
- Singaporean universities have partnered with British and American educational systems, which made it possible for international students to avail a UK or US degrees without having to spend a lot. That�s what you call value for money.