Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300) Australia From Ghana | Apply for Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300)

Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300)

The Prospective marriage visa (subclass 300) lets an Australian citizen’s or Australian permanent resident’s soon-to-be partner to enter in Australia to marry them. Even the spouse or partner of an eligible citizen of New Zealand can lawfully stay in the country through this visa. The Partner Visa Australia can be a permanent or a temporary one, depending on the need, purpose or reason of stay in this country.
It is important to know that after this Fiancée Visa is issued, you have to enter Australia before you marry your fiancée and should marry him/her before your visa ends. Then if you willing to stay permanently with your spouse in Australia you must apply for Partner visa subclass 820 and 821 to be as subclass 300 is only valid for nine months.

The Prospective Spouse Visa can be obtained by a person who:

  • Is at least 18 years old
  • Planning to marry their prospective spouse
  • Knows and has already met the eventual partner

With the Subclass 300, an individual can:

  • travel to Australia and stay in the country for up to 9 months
  • work or be employed in Australia
  • study in Australia at his own expense
  • travel outside Australia as much as he wants

This visa is obtainable as long as an individual meets the general requirements needed specifically for it.

  • Each of the partner know and have met one another personally
  • If you wish to marry you to be partner within nine months of the visa being issued
  • To apply for this Fiancée visa your prospective partner must sponsor you
  • You must meet the health requirement
  • the character requirements must be met
  • if you have debts to the Australian government, he must have arranged for a repay, or repaid any outstanding debt to the government
How much does this visa cost?

Currently this visa costs AUD7000, however the price keeps on fluctuating with the changing visa rules.

Can apply for this visa while I am in Australia on tourist visa?

Any individual looking to get this partner visa should be outside of Australia (when applying as well as when the visa grant is given)

Can I extend my visa?

This is a temporary visa valid for nine months and is non-extendable, though after you marry your future partner you can apply for a permanent partner visa to stay with your spouse.

Provided information should not be taken as exhaustive, additional requirements for the visa do apply. Visa requirements may differ as per individual circumstances. For your eligibility assessment visit one of our qualified professionals.

Inquire Now
contact us
Prospective Marriage Visa Subclass 300
Read Our Reviews