Work And Study in Switzerland
To work and study in Switzerland is challenging and exciting for the international students. The student residence permits enable profit earning activity.
- The number of working hours for foreign students is limited to fifteen and this is flexible.
- One may also work for thirty hours per week.
- It is simpler to get employment in the big urban centers like Zurich and Geneva.
- Every university has got a job placement office that gives information on student employment.
- The wages differ in accordance with the job and your skills.
- Switzerland is renowned for its business education.
- Several universities provide world class courses for students in this field and enable them to take up the career in various fields.
- The students may work as seasonal workers in tourism or in other areas like financial services or IT sector.
- One more alternative is to apply to the multinational companies in the United Kingdom that has got the offices in Switzerland.
- Some of the major industries where you can work are chemicals, machinery and precision tools, textiles and watches.
- The skilled workers are in high demand in the Swiss companies in areas like technology, telecommunications and electronics.
- There can be opportunities to teach English in private language in the boarding schools if your English is good.
- Some of the opportunities are there in areas of hotel and catering, tourism and for the ones who have knowledge f German or French language
You may contact us to know more about how to work and study in Switzerland. Our experienced migration agents will help you best.