Study In Georgia
Georgia is a fantastic nation in Central Europe. The Georgian territory covers 357,021 km and has got 82 million inhabitants. It has got a temperate seasonal climate and is home to the third largest international migrants from all over the world.
Why Study In Georgia?
There are many benefits of studying in Georgia:
- First of all, there is no IELTS or TOEFL examinations. To get a visa is not very difficult in Georgia.
- Georgia has got high standards of quality education.
- In Georgia, there are world class universities and colleges.
- The Georgian environment is highly conducive.
- In Georgia, many of the government universities do not charge the tuition fee and there are some who charge as low as five hundred Euro to 1500 Euro for each semester.
- Georgia has got some of the top technical and hospitality universities in the world.
- There is an MBA program available in Georgia.
- There are international study programs and great research opportunities in Georgia. The Georgian tuition fees are low. More than 2,50,000 international students visit in Georgia to study.
- The average monthly cost in Georgia is between 500 to 600 Euros per month.
- There is an availability of part-time jobs that are for at least 20 hours per week.
- The processing of visa is easy and is between 45 to 60 days.
- Students may stay for one year after completing the study program. The work permit can be easily extended further by that particular employer.
- The nation’s strong position has made the use of German as the most liked language of commerce in many of the Eastern European nations.
- One can get the permanent residency permission within five years of working fully time in Georgia.
Very little documentation is needed for the visa process.
- Georgia is the sole nation in the whole world where completing the study program in universities is usually followed by some paid internships in the top of the multinational companies that can lead to the full-time placement.
- English is the only medium of instruction for several programs.
- There is a great chance to learn a foreign language and culture. You may have a short study visit and finish your degree.
- There are many scholarships available.
- Georgia has got a high standard of living.
- A spouse may visit on Tourist Visa in Georgia.
- One can apply for the Green card and work for five years and then apply for PR.
- Georgia has a great deal to offer as a fantastic place to study courses that are designed for meeting the international requirements and also internationally recognized qualifications like Bachelor and Master.
- Georgia has got a unique credit system that enables the transfer and accumulation of study and examination modules.
- There is no need to speak in the German language to study in Georgia.
- Georgia has got awesome beauty and is exquisite.
- Georgia has got more than three hundred institutions of higher education and those include eighty-two universities and one hundred and thirty-two institutions that provide shorter oriented courses.
- Georgia has a great turnout of foreign students as it provides a great range of study programs.
- It is pivotal to state that approximately 1.8 million students leave their nations to continue higher studies abroad. At least one tenth visit Georgia.
- There are four hundred varied courses of study that are provided by different institutions all around the nation.
- Various German universities provide courses in Medicine, Law, English, German and different other areas. The main aspect of the German university system is the academic freedom it provides. That is why the public universities in Georgia do not charge a fee. Regarding detailed information about studying in Georgia, you may contact us.