The Partner Visa Australia

Posted by : ISA Migrations


The Partner Visa Australia

If you are an individual who has a partner or spouse in Australia, you can already live in the country and stay there with your better half. Just obtain the Partner Visa in Australia and you can definitely make it happen. This type of visa falls under three different categories. These include the Offshore Temporary Partner (Subclass 309) and Permanent Visa (subclass 100); Onshore Temporary Partner (Subclass 820) and Permanent Visa (Subclass 801), and Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300).

Partner Visa Australia to have

Among the three categories, the Subclass 820 and 801 is the most-commonly obtained. You can apply for this visa if you are married—you must be either legally married in Australia or lawfully married in a country where your marriage took place or was solemnized. As for de facto applicants, applicants for the Partner visa must engage in a de facto connection for one year before the application for the said visa, unless compassionate and compelling conditions. Or your relationship is listed under the Territory or Australian State law.

The Subclass 820 allows you to stay with your partner or spouse in Australia until the decision for a permanent visa comes out. This visa also gives you the privilege of landing a job in Australia. And in this country, you can also study though you will not have the privilege of getting funds from the government and thus, be considered as an international student and obligated to settle international fees straight for collegiate study. Additionally, you can also enroll or sign up in benefits like hospital care and medical expense, among others.

Subclass 801, on the other hand, will let you stay with your partner and your country permanently. You can also study or work in Australia, and enroll in benefits like medical expenses and hospital care. With this visa, you can also qualify for certain payments like social security payments. Above all, this visa allows you to apply for a permanent citizenship in Australia.

It will cost you AUD7,000 to obtain the partner visa, through the help of the partner migration visa.  Other than this, you are also qualified to apply for the said visa if you are an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, an eligible citizen of New Zealand, or if you are married and your marriage has obtained validity under the Australian Law.

If you are applying for the subclass 820 and subclass 801, or any other visa under this category, talk to any of your Australian migration agent now.

Tags: Australian partner visa agents ,partner migration visa ,partner visa Australia
Inquire Now
Amit Taya (Perth) : +61 426 488 909 Harmandeep (Adelaide) : +61 8 8120 4199