Overseas Education Consultants: 4 Things to Know Before Studying In Australia

Posted by : ISA Migrations


Overseas Education Consultants: 4 Things to Know Before Studying In Australia

Do you want to Study in Australia? One out of five students when asked the question will definitely respond that they want to experience the country’s educational system. With its world-class educators and finest technology, Australian universities and schools are becoming one of the top choices for students now.

Before deciding for everything, you might still need to consult with an overseas education consultants first. There are just so much you need to know about Australia and its education. Check out here some of the best thing you should take note first.

1. Where will I enrol?

Before you study in Australia, you surely need to decide about your school or university first. I essence, your enrolment will be your ticket towards it. Besides the fact that you need to get accepted first before applying for a visa, you also need to consider your budget, accommodation and other things.

The place where will you study will decide what kind of living will you lead in Australia. As of now, you may choose to study in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and more. All of them have different living expenses that may give you what you need.

2. What visa do I need?

Visa is surely among the important things you need to consider in Australia. There are just so many of it that will depend on your educational path. Upon talking to your study abroad consultants, tell him immediately what your plans are.

If you want to take up vocational courses or four-year courses, it will be a game-changer for your plan to study in Australia. Why? It’s because of everything your visa will entail.

3. Do I need a health insurance?

If you’re going to talk about health insurance to your education consultants, he will surely recommend you to get it. In Australia, it is a must for you to get it if you are an international student. This will cover everything about your health in the country. From hospitalization to pharmaceuticals, this is your key.

Universities and the Australian government sometimes offer health insurance packages. The thing about it is you need to research more. Don’t just jump to one health insurance because you need it. Find something that will definitely give you more benefits.

4.Can I work part time?

Part-time work is common for international students in Australia. Your visa actually allows you to do it. There’s no problem about getting a job in the country as long as it is legal. You may work in restaurants, factories and many more. Lastly, its better if you can find something related to you course. It is good if you will consult that with your study abroad consultants.

Tags: education consultant ,overseas education consultants ,study abroad consultants
Inquire Now
Amit Taya (Perth) : +61 426 488 909 Harmandeep (Adelaide) : +61 8 8120 4199