Australia is renowned for its innovative automotive industry. It is one of the selected countries which produce cars on a mass production scale. The education providers of Australia are famous for the technical knowledge and state of the art facilities they offer during training.
The students are offered extensive hands-on practice. They use high grade technology to identify, analyse, and assess the electrical and mechanical systems of the automotive. Applicants who complete their course successfully can begin great careers in the automotive industry.
Australia is the popular choice of international students to pursue higher education. It has high standard of living, diverse background, and sophisticated workplaces. Students can work for forty hours to the maximum every two weeks throughout the semester. Also, they are allowed to work for unlimited hours during holidays and semester break.
The applicants must fulfil the given eligibility criteria:
- Hold valid passport
- Offer letter from nominated university or college
- Supply proof of adequate funds to support livelihood for duration of your stay in Australia
- Proof of Overseas Student Health Cover
- IELTS score of 5.5 ( All scores must be above 5 in each skill)
- Possess necessary documents required by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection Visa