A lot of people residing in Australia have parents who live in the other parts of the world. Because of this, they have this ardent wish of taking them to Australia and be with the either permanently or temporarily. Are you one of these individuals wishing to be with his parents to be with him in this country? You can make this happen through the Parent Visa Australia.
With this temporary visa, a parents, his/her spouse, and other dependent family members can migrate to Australia as long as his child (natural, adopted or stepchild), is a citizen of Australia, an eligible citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand. Currently, the Parent Visa Australia has different divisions. More so, this visa type may also be categorised according to the applicant’s age, and his/her residence, if temporary or permanent.
- Parent Visa (subclass 103)
- Aged Parent Visa (subclass 804)
- Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 173) – Temporary
- Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143) – Permanent
- Contributory Aged Parent Visa (subclass 884) – Temporary
- Contributory Aged Parent Visa (subclass 864) – Permanent
- Aged Dependent Relative Visa (subclass 114) – Offshore
- Aged Dependent Relative Visa (subclass 838) – Onshore