What are the charges for State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)?
The visa cost is from AUD 2,225
For how long does the State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893) lasts?
This visa program offers you permanent residence to Australia.
Who all can be included in State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)?
You can bring along your partner, and
Child/step-child or partner’s child/step-child
Which English exams are acceptable for migration to Australia?
Individual can submit scores of any below exams;
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- OET (Occupational English Test)
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test)
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test
I have heard of many Australian work visa scams. What shall I do to ensure of its authenticity?
To avoid being a victim of work visa scam, you should;
- Know visa charges involved for that particular application, and any other charges
- Aware of any payments asked to get a job or making a part payment from your salary
- Ensure you are using a registered migration agent. To see if the migration agent is registered check with Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority