The cost of living in Cyprus is quite affordable for all the foreign nationals. It is a great destination for the international students due to its affordability and low costs.
- The restaurants are quite affordable in Cyprus. Cyprus has got a broad range of varied international cuisine that is available at affordable prices.
- The bars and restaurants in Cyprus provide local and imported beers priced at 2.50 Euros per pint.
- There are a great range of wines that are around 2.20 Euros per glass.
- The food in Cyprus is affordable and has a great variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and fish.
- Petrol is also cheap in Cyprus; the prices are between 1.20 Euros and 1.45 Euros.
- The accommodation, communications, education and healthcare costs are all fairly low and, for the most part, of good quality.
- Public transports like buses are comparatively low
Below is the average accommodation price in Cyprus:
- Furnished two-bedroom house -EUR 680
- Unfurnished two-bedroom house – EUR 630
- Furnished two-bedroom apartment – EUR 650
- Unfurnished two-bedroom apartment – EUR 605
In order to know more about cost of living and other aspects in Cyprus, contact us.