Provisional Skill Assessment – Temporarily Unavailable
Important Changes New Skills Assessing Authority for Child Care Centre Managers
From 11 November 2019 Trades Recognition Australia
- Will not accept any new applications for skills assessments for the “Child Care Centre Manager” occupation.
- As a result of recent changes to the Migration Regulations all new requests for a skills assessments for the “Child Care Centre Manager” occupation will be carried out by the Australia Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA). Please visit the ACECQA website for more
- information: https://www.acecqa.gov.au/
- Applicants currently undergoing a skills assessment as part of a TRA program will be advised if there are any changes that affects them
- Those applicants who want to complete their qualification assessment function under NQF can opt for the Skills Assessment program. Once their applications are approved, they will have the liberty to work in childcare and education services.
ACECQA happens to be the sole authority for assessing these occupations:
- Child Care Centre Manager
- Child Care Worker (Group Leaders only).
If you are applying for a ‘skilled migration visa’, the migration skills assessment will be specifically for you. However, you have to be present on either of the lists:
- (MLTSSL) or Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List
- (STSOL) or Short-term Skilled Occupation List
- (ROL) or Regional Occupation List
- ROL or Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)
You should also know about the eligibility criteria before applying. They are:
- The application and job opportunities should have relevance to your qualification.
- Employment relevance
- You have to feature on the Skilled Occupations List with Home Affairs Department.
The assessment standards
You have to satisfy the ACECQA standards to qualify for the Skilled Migration Tests. Here are the rules that you need to follow:
ACECQA isn’t responsible for answering queries related to visa or migration. Applicants must get in touch with the Home Affairs department for this.
The required documentations
You might be asked for the following documents while applying for skilled assessment
- Valid passport
- Evidence in case there is a change of name
- Evidence against holding an ACECQA-approved diploma
- Certificate or parchment for qualifications
- The final academic transcripts produced for all qualifications
- Those having proficiency in English language will also have to produce certificates in support of that.
- Templates for employer reference
- Templates for work experience
- Consent form and representative declaration
Assessment and notification
The assessment process will take a period of 60 days. The final outcome of the assessment will be notified via email. In case, it turns out to be successful, you can carry on the with the visa process by contacting the department of Home Affairs.