The Australian universities are ranked the highest owing to their grand academic excellence records. This attracts a large number of international students to study in Australia.
The rich Australian culture, workplace ethics, and laidback environment influences the students to visit Australia for study.
Teaching and Education is the most popular course amongst the 22000 available courses. This course is constantly updated to preserve its competitiveness by universities, government and professional bodies. Therefore the Australian trained facilitators are looked for both locally and internationally for their skilfulness. The applicants can access world-wide teaching opportunities due to the skill development (communication, problem-solving, decision making and research) during the course.
The requirements for Teaching and Education course are as follows:
- Completed Australian year 12 or overseas equivalent
- ILETS score of 7.0 in reading and writing along with a minimum score of 7.5 in speaking and listening
- Pearson Test of English Academic with minimum score of 68 in reading and writing and 73 scores in listening and speaking
- Hold Bachelor Degree or equivalent overseas degree
- IELTS score of 7.0 in reading and writing along with a minimum score of 8.0 in speaking and listening
- Pearson Test of English Academic with minimum score 68 of in reading and writing and 79 scores in listening and speaking
- Hold valid passport
- Offer letter from the nominated college or university
- Demonstrate adequate funds for stay in Australia
- Proof of Overseas Student Health Insurance
- Relevant documents as required by the Department of Home Affairs