What is the visa application cost involved in Work and Holiday visa 462?
The visa cost keeps on changing with time conditions. Consult our Immigration agent to help you with current fees and charges involved.
What are the Visa limits in Work and Holiday visa 462?
For every country there is an annual set limit for first Work and Holiday visa applications. No applications are approved after they reach with the set limit in the year.
When does the Work and Holiday visa 462 visa program starts in a year?
The visa program year starts on 1st July every year.
What does "six months with one employer" refer while working in Australia under Work and Holiday visa 462 visa program?
This condition states that although the visa is granted for 12 months, but an individual can work for maximum of 6 months with one organization. This work period can be extended pertaining to;
- permitted by Department of Home Affairs, Australia
- Can work for upto 12 months in different premises of Hotels, Resorts/Restaurants or Independently owned franchises or State and Territory schools and health care facilities or separate branches or facilities of the same organization or business owner.
What is “Letter of government support”? From where to obtain it?
Letter of government support is a recommendation from your countries’ government ministry or agency, which compulsorily needs to be submitted at the time of lodging visa application.
Applicants from Argentina, Israel, the People's Republic of China, Singapore or the United States of America you do not have to provide a letter of government support.
You can obtain information from;
- Austria: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Chile: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Czech Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Hungary: Ministry of Interior (European Cooperation Department)
- Indonesia: Directorate General of Immigration
- Luxembourg: Service National de la Jeunesse
- Malaysia: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Peru: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Poland: Ministry of Labour and Social Policy
- Portugal: Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- San Marino: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Slovak Republic: Ministry of Interior
- Slovenia: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Spain: Secretariat General for Immigration and Emigration, Ministry of Employment
- Thailand: Department of Children and Youth, Ministry of Social Development and Human Security
- Turkey: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Uruguay: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Vietnam: Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs
Provided information should not be taken as exhaustive, additional requirements for the visa do apply. Visa requirements may differ as per individual circumstances. For your eligibility assessment visit one of our qualified professionals.