Do you want to study in Cyprus? A Land of Glorious Opportunities
Cyprus is a great island of legends. It is a modern nation that has got European culture. Cyprus is a land of wonderful beaches and awesome mountain peaks. It is a carefree place which is magnified by the people's generosity and kindness.
Study in Cyprus
- The international dimension of education is pivotal in Cyprus and the international students can get high quality education in a safe and a secure environment at a nominal expense.
- Extensive networks and lifelong friendships are there between the overseas students and the Cypriots that increase the cultural and trade relationships between the nations.
- Cypriots provide great education standards and skills to work in a worldwide marketplace.
- The number of students from all over the world is increasing fast in Cyprus in the last ten years.
The education standards in Cyprus are second to none. To study in Cyprus is a nice aspect to do and one can learn and imbibe a great deal of things in Cyprus.
To know more about how to study in Cyprus, you may contact us.
Why Study in the Cyprus?
- Various universities in Cyprus are providing several courses at nominal fees.
- In Cyprus, students get ample chance to study their courses. There is no restriction for studying for the foreign students.
- English is the major language for instruction in Cyprus. Several of the programs are provided in English particularly at the masters and bachelor’s degree level.
- Students will get a world class degree that is recognized all over the world.
- Students will have nominal living costs and low expense on-campus and off-campus rooms.
- There are several financial aid programs available in Cyprus at universities or colleges and these give financial help to the students who require aid so as to start or finish their studies in Cyprus.
- Part time work is allowed to the students who possess a work permit. The students will have the chance to work during the semester up to twenty hours per week.
- The students during break time may avail thirty-eight hours per week.
- There are over 40,000 students who study in North Cyprus.
- You may get permanent access to the Turkish and European shores.
Cyprus is the ideal and choicest destination for all the different nationalities. It has a highly streamlined and nice framework of education. Cyprus is suited for students who want to pursue higher studies.
For more details regarding pursuing higher education, you can contact us.
Education system in Cyprus
- The major education program prepares the experts for a Bachelor's degree that has the stipulated courses like natural science, mathematics, humanities and special professional disciplines.
- The Master's qualification is provided to the individuals who have the Specialist Diploma degree or the Bachelor's degree on the result of a one-year professional education program.
- Graduates who finish the Master's program are prepared and have got ample skills, awareness and competence for scientific research and management.
- A PhD student is an individual who holds a higher education qualification that is a Master's or Diploma Specialist's degree and the one who has a Doctoral research to enhance his or her knowledge.
The education system in Cyprus is easy and flexible and designed keeping in mind the interests of the students. The students will really benefit from this type of education system as it will prepare them to make a career in Cyprus or in other European nations.
Cost of living in Cyprus
- The restaurants are quite affordable in Cyprus. Cyprus has got a broad range of varied international cuisine that is available at affordable prices.
- The bars and restaurants in Cyprus provide local and imported beers priced at 2.50 Euros per pint.
- There are a great range of wines that are around 2.20 Euros per glass.
- The food in Cyprus is affordable and has a great variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and fish.
- Petrol is affordable in Cyprus. The petrol prices are between 1.20 Euros and 1.45 Euros.
The cost of living in Cyprus is quite affordable for all the foreign nationals. It is a great destination for the international students due to its affordability and low costs. in order to know more about cost of living and other aspects in Cyprus, contact us.
Requirements for Cyprus
- You need a passport with one year of validity
- You will need a photocopy of the passport
- You require one application form
- You need four passport sized photos
- You require sufficient proof of funds in order to cover your duration of stay.
- You require attested original academic certificates.
- You need a certificate of nice conduct from the police department in the home of the applicant's nation.
The requirements to gain entry into Cyprus are simple and easy and there are not cumbersome procedures.
Work and study in Cyprus
- Students may earn at least 500 to 600 Euros per month, 20 hours per week.
- One can recover the cost of living and also the tuition fees with utmost ease.
- Part time work is allowed after six months’ settlement period.
To work and study in Cyprus is relatively easy and one can easily cover up the cost of studying by working part time. In order to know more about the work and study procedure in Cyprus, contact us.