Good News For Already-Enrolled International Students: Permission To Enter WA Granted!
All international students can now enter Western Australia. This is for all those international candidates/students who are already enrolled at technical college, primary school, or university in Western Australia.
This is also applied to all those overseas candidates who just began their courses. Candidates who just enrolled and studied offshore or onshore in the previous years can also enter WA. Students can directly fly to Western Australia or transit from another territory or state.
Latest News: Australian Border Resume For Fully Vaccinated International Travellers From February 21
Entry Requirements for Already-Enrolled Overseas Candidates
Here is a list of entry requirements for overseas students:
- Using the G2G Now application and going through the in-person checks conducted by the Western Australia Police is compulsory.
- Students will be in self-isolation for 7 days at a suitable location in Western Australia. The family members of the students also have to stay at the self-isolation premises for 7 days.
- All students must have a G2G pass along with Enrolled Student in WA as the release category.
- Overseas students have to be double dose or triple dose vaccinated.
- They must provide evidence of a negative RAT or Rapid Antigen Test within 24 hours before leaving.
- PCR or RAT testing should be done within 24 hours of arrival. Students can do the PCR test on day 6 or go for RAT on day 7 of self-isolation. If the reports show some symptoms, he/she has to stay in isolation until the symptoms disappear.
- The student’s family members have to go through a PCR test on day 7 of visiting.
Must Read : Western Australia Is Offering Huge Support To International Students
All international students already enrolled in a college, school, or university in Western Australia can now enter the state without any hassle. For detailed information and more updates, you can get in touch with student visa expert at ISA Migrations & Education Consultants.