Provisional Skills Assessment
ACECQA accomplishes its provisional skills assessment to serve the purpose of the Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) only. This is applicable to the arena of Child Care Manager Occupation as well.
In order to be eligible for the Child Care Manager provisional skills assessment in relation to the Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) you need to submit:
- An ACECQA assented higher (or diploma) degree or equivalent qualification. This qualification has to be approved by RTO/CRICOS Institution.
- Proof of substantial work placement and its successful accomplishment at an Australian organization. And this has to be an essential part of your qualification.
Besides, there is a stringent occupation list and you will be eligible to apply for the Skills Assessment if your occupation is:
- Categorized under the Skilled Occupation List on the Department of Home Affairs Website. And this has to have a connection with ACECQA for a relevant qualification as considered by the relevant assessing authority.
- Your Occupation has to relevant to your employment.
- ACECQA also doesn’t offer the skills assessment test for the Pre-Primary (Early Childhood) teaching occupation. And in case you want to crack the skills assessment under this occupation do get in contact with the AITSL
- You must thoroughly verify the Home Affairs before submitting your application to ascertain the visa pathway’s skills assessment requirement.
You might like: WA Skilled Migration Program - Certificate And Diploma Courses To Be Included
How to apply?
If you wish to apply for the Skills Assessment test you need to:
- Download and fill-up the Provisional Skills Assessment form accordingly
- Present the certified and coloured versions of the required documents
- Pay the application fees duly (includes GST as well)
- Submit your certified documents and application form to the concerned website
While applying, you will be required to submit the following documents in their registered and coloured versions:
- A valid passport (including the identity page only)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Official credentials of your qualification
- A final educational transcript of your qualifications (including all pages)
- A statement from the concerned Institution or RTO. This will help in confirming your supervised work placement completed as a part of your qualification
The Assessment Procedure
After you have submitted your application form, the concerned visa authority will confirm that to you within 10 working days. Your concerned visa authority is responsible for implementing your entire application procedure within 60 working days. And this they will do from the date it had received all the information till their successful implementations. And in case your application is lacking sufficient information, the application process will be delayed somewhat.
Also, read: No PR For Those Who Can't Prove Their Stay In Regional Australia
Also misleading your concerned visa authority by giving false information is a punishable offence in itself. And your visa authority will verify each of your documents thoroughly before taking them into consideration. This they will do without informing the Department of Home Affairs or any other Australian Government Department. Neither will it notify about it to any law enforcement agency if they find the false or misleading information is genuine by nature.
You can get more information on the assessment procedures if you wish to at https://www.acecqa.gov.au/sites/default/files/2019-11/Provisional-Skills-Assessment-Application-Form.pdf
Post Assessment Process
The verdict of the application process implementation will be provided to you via email. And if the process remains unsuccessful, you will be given substantial clarifications for that. You can also request for a review of your Skills Assessment Test in case your documents are found to be inadequate. This review application can also be made if you have some additional information to provide.
In case your assessment review got rejected, you can always apply for another review at https://www.acecqa.gov.au/request-review-your-skills-assessment
Tags: Provisional Skills Assessment
, skills assessment test
, child care manager provisional skills assessment