Tuition Fees France
France has some the world's best and recognized universities. Here is the fee structure of the country institution wise:
Tuition Fees at Universities
- The average tuition fees for Bachelor's Programmes is approximately 190 EUR per year.
- Engineering degrees fees is around 620 EUR per academic year.
- Medicine studies fees is around 450 EUR per year.
- The average fees for a Master degree is approximately 260 EUR per year
- For PhD fees is around 396 EUR per year
- One should expect higher fees for certain specialized degrees.
Other Institution Fees
- Grandes ecoles - Students have to pay higher fees at France's highly selective grandes ecoles and grands etablissements (great schools and establishments), which set their own fees (about 500-600 EUR per year, but in some cases, they can go as high as 10,000 EUR per year).
- Private universities - Private universities fees ranges between 1,500 - 20,000 EUR per year.
- In business schools, regardless of the degree level, fees start from 5,000 and lead up to 7,000 EUR a year.
Tuition fees is major part of your expenses, you will be spending in France. Contact us for any further information, our experienced team will be more than happy to help you.