Work and study in Slovenia
Students placements are designed to enable their participants to get some practical experience and this improves their employability. The student placements can be beneficial to the international students and our qualified agents will guide you in the best possible way with their extensive experience and knowledge in the field.
- The placements in Slovenia are available to the foreign students
- The internships are usual and liked by the students and employers as a professional tool of getting skills
- Students can apply for part-time or seasonal jobs via the employment agencies or through the advertised positions.
- The salaries are on the basis of part time and temporary positions on an hourly rate.
- The students have to take private insurance for the whole period of their stay in Slovenia and it covers the medical costs.
To work and study in Slovenia is a challenging opportunity and students will find it an exciting prospect to both in Slovenia. You may contact us to know more about how to work and study in Slovenia.