Education system in Czech Republic
The education system in Czech Republic is streamlined, efficient and systematic to meet the requirements of the foreign students. A bachelor's degree is a three-year course of study in which the students get an elementary survey of some of the specialized areas and master's degree comprises of a five or six-year study program or a two-year program after completing a bachelor's degree.
- The university or tertiary education comprises of all the studies on completion of primary and secondary education.
- The final examinations comprise of many smaller examinations and an exam of the Czech language.
- There are many exams in the area of student's specialization.
- The exams comprise of two aspects - one is a common examination and a profiling examination.
- The university education is accessible to all the applicants who have finished the secondary education.
- The system of entrance examinations is designed by every personal college and is for testing the awareness and skills of the applicants.
Contact us to know more about the education system in Czech Republic for international students.