Bridging Visa C (subclass 030) Australia From Kenya | Apply for Bridging Visa C (subclass 030)

Bridging Visa C (subclass 030)

If you are currently in Australia and you’re not holding any substantive, you don’t need to worry.
You can still stay in the country by obtaining a Bridging Visa C (subclass 030). It is very important to note and keep in mind that if you leave Australia after receiving Bridging visa C you will not be allowed to re-enter in the country.

An individual can obtain the Bridging Visa C Australia if:

  • S/he is in Australia
  • The substantive visa can be granted while s/he is in Australia
  • When s/he lodged the application, s/he was not holding a substantive visa
  • S/he is not holding a BVE and he hasn’t had a BVE since he last held a substantive visa.

With the Bridging Visa C (subclass 030) an individual is entitled to stay in Australia lawfully until a decision on their substantive visa application is made. In relation to this, he must comply with any of the conditions on his BVC when it takes in effect. A subclass 030 does not let an applicant go back to Australia should he decide to leave.

If an applicant has already applied for a substantive visa in Australia, they can still make a separate application for Bridging visa C if:

  • You left Australia on your previous bridging 030 visa and wish to apply again for similar visa
  • You are facing financial distress and in urgent need to work, but your current bridging visa does not have working rights. You might have to prove that with proper documents
  • Your substantive visa application has been rejected and you have applied for judicial review and need distinct visa to stay in the country lawfully
Can I work in Australia after getting bridging visa grant?

You are only allowed to work on Bridging visa C Subclass 030 if you have applied for one of the following substantive visas:

  • Business Talent visa (subclass 132)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
  • Skilled — Independent visa (subclass 189)
  • Skilled — Nominated visa (subclass 190)
  • Skilled — Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)

Can I apply for bridging visa from my home country?

No, an applicant is entitled to apply for this Bridging visa Australia only if they are in Australia when the lodgment of application is made and to get the grant.

How long my bridging visa will last for?

Usually your Bridging visa Australia lasts until you receive the substantive visa you applied for, however it may also end if:

  • Once you depart from the country, as bridging visa does not allow to return in Australia
  • You receive a different Bridging visa for same substantive visa
  • Your Bridging visa or substantive visa gets rejected by immigration, you were on while getting BVA.

Provided information should not be taken as exhaustive, additional requirements for the visa do apply. Visa requirements may differ as per individual circumstances. For your eligibility assessment visit one of our qualified professionals.

Inquire Now
contact us
Read Our Reviews