Tuition Fees Switzerland
Swiss origin students study programmes are supported by the ministry of education and hence the cost of study for natives is low. As well as at numerous institutions the fees for international students is same, with only a very small amount to be paid. Almost 21 % of the students in the country are from foreign nations as Switzerland welcomes overseas students with pleasure.
As an international student you will be required to pay very nominal tuition charges and every student can take the advantage of that.
- The tuition fees for international students varies between �650 and �1,000 a year at the majority of the universities with some exceptions
- UK students are not required to have a work permit and may work up to 15 hours weekly.
- There are some scholarships available for foreign students � check with your local Swiss embassy in the first instance.
- To acquire scholarships, prospective students should be less than 35 years of age and should be able to speak fluently either English or Italian, German or French
- Student should hold a confirmation letter from university of a position before they apply for scholarship
If you want to know more about what you should be considering to spend on tuition fees in Switzerland, it is best to contact us and we will advice on every single aspect.