Education system in New Zealand
The government efforts in creating and monitoring the educational programs of the country have truly paid off. The Learning Curve Global Education Report ranked New Zealand education in the 8th spot of their top international student destination list. This clearly shows the level of quality foreign students get from the country's education.
The country is proud of its eight prestigious universities, 18 technology institutions, and over 600 training schools. New Zealand's higher education has a variety of courses for you to choose from. Seven universities from New Zealand were actually featured in QS World University Ranking, making the country's higher education really up to par with those offered by other high-profile nations. The possibilities are endless with the education system in New Zealand and these universities allow you to choose the path you want to take.
The country's level of study is classified as follows:
- New Zealand's universities present a wide range of subjects for undergraduates, masters, and doctoral degrees. The country also has specialized universities that focus on a specific field of study such as medicine, engineering, law, veterinary science, agriculture, and environmental studies. International students are given the opportunity to be taught by the leading experts and some of the best instructors in these fields.
- Professional Master's Degree. These degrees give liberal arts or nonspecific degree holders the chance to take classes that will allow them to work in a different field of study.
- The education system in New Zealand offers a wide range of subjects for undergraduates, masters, and doctoral degrees. The country also has specialized universities that focus on a specific field of study such as medicine, engineering, law, veterinary science, agriculture, and environmental studies.
- Traditional Master's help students widen their knowledge of a specific field.
- Graduate Certificates. Graduate certificates take approximately one year of extra coursework after completing your Bachelor's degree.
- Doctorate Degrees are the highest level of education, no matter where in the world you take them.
- Institutes of technology and polytechnics are really popular in the country and they are focused on giving only the best vocational and applied qualifications for international students. They offer certifications through postgraduate level in basic and professional skills, with industry experts and employers training students to ensure their employability.
- Private training institutions also provide approved higher education courses that cover design, information technology, and tourism.
- International students are secured in the country because New Zealanders are known for their accommodating, loving, and caring nature. They are known to treat foreigners as friends, which only add to the charm of the country. The lifestyle in the country is amazingly laid back and hassle free.
The country is an excellent choice for those who want to have a high value, internationally recognized qualification. The education system in New Zealand will help you achieve the knowledge and skills you need to establish a better life. For more information, please contact us and we will be happy to help you in any way we can.