Education system in Slovenia
The degree study programmes have been divided into 3 categories - the first cycle is the academic study programmes, the second cycle has the study programmes and the third cycle has the Doctorate program.
- The higher education system in Slovenia has got faculties, art academics and professional colleges.
- The higher education has some binary structure.
- Slovenia has got four universities with thirty-seven faculties and three art academies or professional colleges.
- Slovenia has got Ten higher education institutions that have been established as private institutions.
- The higher education institutions are autonomous and they manage their operations.
- The higher education institutions do the research and provide the artistic activities.
- There are some vocational programmes offered in Slovenia.
- The vocational and technical programmes blend both the practical training in the company and also the practical company given by the schools.
- The objectives of the vocational technical programmes are similar to those of technical education programmes.
- Technical education system has been designed to do the preparation for professional and vocational colleges.
The higher education institutes are faculties, universities, art academics and professional colleges. You may contact us anytime to enquire about the education system in Slovenia. Slovenia provides the best environment for students of all nationalities as it has a state of the art education system equipped with modern facilities. Please contact us to know more about studying in Slovenia.