Australia has world class engineering universities making it a favourite choice of aspiring international graduates. The engineering achievements of Australia such as pacemaker and bionic ear speak of its excellent engineering education and training.
The Australian degrees and qualifications are recognised worldwide. Graduates can apply for the professional accreditation with the Institution of Engineers Australia.
International graduates can apply in diverse engineering spheres such as industrial, chemical, civil, mechanical, geological, computer, telecommunications, petroleum, electrical, and biomedical.
Here are the entry requirements for engineering course:
- Possess a valid passport
- Offer Letter from recognized college/university
- Supply evidence of International Student Health Insurance
- Demonstrate adequate funds to support stay in Australia
- IELTS score of 6.5 (score less than 6.0 in each skill) or PTE score of 58-64 (no individual score below 50)
- Relevant Documents as required by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection