Training visa (subclass 407) Australia From Kenya | Apply for Training visa (subclass 407)

Training visa (subclass 407)

Training visa (subclass 407)

This visa offers you training at the workplace for a period of 2 years.

You have to be at least 18 years of age for this training visa (subclass 407). It is suitable for those students who want to get trained in their field of work; those who are nominated, and those who have been invited. This visa allows you to take part in training at work through a professional development training program. You are also eligible for the visa if a government agency has invited you to attend. It is a student visa that allows you to stay and travel in Australia for two years.

How can
ISA Migrations help you?

An official ISA Migration agent will help you with your case and advise whether you qualify. We will give you complete guidance for all the documents required and walk you through the process from start to end.ISA Migrations will help you with so that you are eligible for the visa. Any individual, who is invited by the government or a relative, is fit to accrue points and see if they add up. We will also help you get the skill assessment needed for your visa.

If you have a state or territory government agency that has nominated you, you have every right to apply for this visa. Other than that, you must be nominated or invited by a relative or a work place that is ready to have you over. You are not eligible for the visa if your sole aim is to work.

If you are applying from outside Australia, the training visa subclass 407, allows you to enter into Australia after you receive the visa. You can travel to and fro from Australia for 2 years after you receive your visa.

If you are already in Australia, this student visa Australia, lets you stay back in Australia for 2 more years.

These are the following additional points for an applicant to keep in mind for the subclass 407 training visa:

  • You have to be 18 years and above
  • You have to be sponsored, nominated or invited for office based activities or class based training programs.
  • You should present English language proficiency
  • You should have health insurance
  • In case you bring your partner with you, you should have enough money to stay with them
  • You should not have any debts from the Australian government
  • You must show certain character requirements to be eligible for the visa You have to prove that you are receiving a salary on a monthly basis from your company while you are in Australia
What are the cost and duration of the processing time of this visa?

It will take you AUD 280and 44 to 68 days of processing.

What are the types of trainings covered by this visa?

There are three types of trainings covered by the visa:

  • Work-place based training for registration
  • Work-place training to improve skills if you are already in an occupation
  • Overseas training


You can be in or outside Australia when you apply for this visa.

Who can sponsor your visa?
  • The sponsoring agency must either be an organisation, a government agency or an international government agency.
  • The agency must train you directly, in its office
  • You must follow all the features that are essential for the training

Which family members can you include in your application?
  • You can take with you a married partner
  • Your dependent child

Provided information should not be taken as exhaustive, additional requirements for the visa do apply. Visa requirements may differ as per individual circumstances. For your eligibility assessment visit one of our qualified professionals.

Inquire Now
contact us
Training Visa Subclass 407
Read Our Reviews