No PR For Those Who Can’t Prove Their Stay in Regional Australia

Posted by : ISA Migrations


No PR For Those Who Can’t Prove Their Stay in Regional Australia

The report gives a view about the new Australian visa that is about to come up in the month of November. Under graduates as well as vagrants are eagerly waiting for it hoping that it might have some more benefits compared to the general migrant visa. The personal as well as the bank details need to be submitted to the authority if the applicant wants to apply for this visas.

Migration Minister David Coleman has affirmed that the administration will examine the territorial visa holder’s bank subtleties, private and personal subtleties while surveying their residency application. The minister has affirmed the new provincial visas which accompany an alleyway for perpetual residency. That will require emigrants to demonstrate their stay in territorial Australia.

Two new qualified local visas being presented in November will require talented transients to live and work inside the border of Australia, and will come with a clause to apply for permanent stay in Australia after the visa holder has resided for three long years in the nation.

Read More – Australia Government To Extend Working Holiday Visa Program! 

Though important information about the new visa is yet to be declared by the Home Affairs department, the immigration officer has affirmed that the government will be investigating the visa holder’s personal credentials as well as details while surveying their residency application.

According to what Mr. Coleman said to 2Gb Radio, “When the applicant applies for the visa after residing for three years, then they need to provide the bank details, the address of the place where they have been residing, as well as the payment details of the place they have been residing in.”

“The prime reason for migrants wanting to come to the country is for permanent residency. However, they have to prove their citizenship in regional Australia, or else the residency application won’t be granted”, Mr. Coleman stated.

Students as well as skilled migrants being made a part of ‘the bush’

A new strategy of driving new migrants to various places of the nation which will also include undergraduates to fill the employment gap in the country.

“We want and are encouraging the emigrant students to reside in Australia. So that when they approach the regional uni, they will get an extra year on their student visa instead of two years”, Mr. Coleman said. Mr. Coleman said that “the applicant will also have a chance to work in the nation like the one who is working as the citizen of the country. This will also lead them to explore many more career opportunities”.

Also Read – Unexpected Fall In Invitations For 189 Visa In August

Interesting facts about the upcoming visa

“The ongoing changes in the process of the visa arrangement have demonstrated to pummel global undergraduates and vagrants trying for Australia’s lasting residency,” Rohit Mohan said in an interview. “The applicants are really looking forward to the new visa which will come up by November 2019. There are no particular details available for the visa but many are hoping it to be a better one compared to the present general skilled visa” Mr. Mohan said.

Upcoming territorial visa in November 2019

The country is keen on launching two distinct visas which grants the applicant to work and live in the country. The Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa is for the emigrants who are sponsored by their family members to live and work in the nation.

The names put forwarded by the government of the nation and the Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa will be for the experienced emigrants of the nation. Each of these visas will be valid for a time interval of five long years and if any of them wants to apply for the permanent visa they can do it after residing for three years in the country.

Important News – Australian Visa In Just 5 Days – New Scheme To Excel Skilled Visas

Disclaimer: In spite of the information listed in the site, we would request you to consult skilled visa consultants and registered migration agents for accurate information.

Inquire Now
Amit Taya (Perth) : +61 426 488 909 Harmandeep (Adelaide) : +61 8 8120 4199