Investor Visa (subclass 891) Australia From Philippines | Apply for Investor Visa (subclass 891)

Investor Visa (subclass 891)

This Investor visa Australia offers you a permanent workplace status,
with or without your family and the ability to travel in and out of Australia for 5 years

You must possess a 162 primary visa, and you must also have held an AUSD 1.5 million investment for 5 years or more in Australia.

With the help of this Investor visa, you can:

  • Reside in Australia permanently
  • Pursue work and a degree in Australia
  • Obtain Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
  • Put in your papers for an Australian citizenship, if you qualify

Additionally, you can also

  • Help to emigrate qualified relatives for permanent residence
  • Travel to and from Australia for five years until you get a new visa

These are the following additional points for an applicant to keep in mind for the Investor Visa (subclass 891)

You are eligible for this visa if:

  • You possess a primary Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa
  • You have resided in Australia for a period of at least two years in the past of the four years immediately before you apply, with a Provisional subclass 162 visa
  • You and all your family members are of good health and character

Additional criteria

  • You have been a visa subclass 162 holder of at least two years of the four years before the visa application. The two-year period in Australia does not need to be continuous.
  • You have to prove that you and your partner have garnered a business of 1500000 AUSD continuously for 4 years.
  • You want to continue business in Australia
  • You or your partner has never been involved in fraudulent business or investment activities.
What is the cost of the Investor Visa (subclass 891) ?

It will take you AUD 2225.

Do I have to be in Australia at the time of application?

You have to be in Australia when you apply for this visa.

How long does the visa last?

It is a permanent visa category.

Which members are considered family?
  • Your spouse
  • Your child/step-child or your partner’s child/step-child

Can I Travel during process of my application?

You can obtain a Bridging Visa while you apply for the Investor Visa (subclass 891), all the while staying in Australia. If you get a Bridging visa A, you can apply for a Bridging visa B to travel outside Australia, while awaiting your visa.

Provided information should not be taken as exhaustive, additional requirements for the visa do apply. Visa requirements may differ as per individual circumstances. For your eligibility assessment visit one of our qualified professionals.

Inquire Now
contact us
Read Our Reviews