Enquire for Skilled (Independent) Visa Australia From Philippines | Apply for Skilled (Independent) Visa Australia

Skilled (Independent) Visa

Skilled (Independent) Visa

This visa allows the Points-tested skilled workers to stay and work in Australia indefinitely. Individuals who aren’t sponsored by family/employer can apply for this visa.

Applicants have to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) to lodge for the Skilled Independent Visa. They must possess an appropriate occupation and qualify the skill assessment for the specified occupation.

How can
ISA Migrations help you?

If you need help to get the skilled visa in Australia, you can get in touch with ISA Migrations. Our team of dedicated professionals will assess your visa requirements and offer you the best advice. We will help you with the complete process starting from lodgement of application, documentation and other requirements.

We will keep you updated about the status of your application. We will look after all your immigration needs and ensure smooth processing of your file.

Categories of Skilled (Independent) Visa

Read Our Reviews