Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) Australia From Philippines | Apply for Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)

Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)

Australia ETA Subclass 601 is an electronically linked visa to your passport which provides
authorization for short stay in Australia. The ETA permits applicant to visit the country for short term
tourism or business activities such as attending a conference, making business enquiries, or for
contractual negotiations, however it is not a work visa.
  • Those who hold an ETA eligible passport
  • Must have sufficient funds to support yourself and family if travelling along during your stay
  • Convince immigration about your return to home country after expiry of visa
  • Not possess any outstanding debts to the Australian Government
  • Applicants having sound health and moral conduct may also apply for Visitor Visa Australia
  • Allows to stay and travel to Australia as many times as you want for up to a year and maximum three months stay for each visit
  • Visit for holidays, business purpose or meeting friends or family
  • Study or train for up to three months
  • Visitor visa subclass 601 also allows to participate in conferences, trade fairs or seminars as a genuine unpaid volunteer

You might get an Electronic Travel Authority if you are a passport holder of a certain country other than Australia.

What is an ETA?

ETA stands for Electronic Travel Authority, that manages short term visitor Visa. There is no visa stamp or label to be placed in a passport or any application forms and are relatively simple to acquire. Most of these ETA Visa are accorded through an online process.

Can I work in Australia on an ETA Visa?

Strictly not allowed to work on this visa as it is illegal and not intended for work purposes. Anybody opting an employment on this visa during Australia visit will be contravening the conditions of the visa.

Can I study on an ETA Visa?

Yes, you are allowed to work on an ETA visa for a maximum of three months.

Is it possible to extend visa while in Australia?

You will need to apply for a further stay as a visitor, using the Long-Stay Tourist, If you wish to extend your stay in Australia for a holiday or to visit relatives or friends while onshore.

How soon do I have to use this visa?

An ETA visa is valid for one year only from the date you to make your initial entry into Australia, however no later than one year it has been granted.

Provided information should not be taken as exhaustive, additional requirements for the visa do apply. Visa requirements may differ as per individual circumstances. For your eligibility assessment visit one of our qualified professionals.

Inquire Now
contact us
Read Our Reviews