Study in Georgia on Best Quality Institutes
Georgia is a fantastic nation in Central Europe. The Georgian territory covers 357,021 km. Georgia has got a temperate seasonal climate. Georgia has got 82 million inhabitants. Georgia is home to the third largest international migrants from all over the world.
Why study in Georgia?
There are many benefits of studying in Georgia:
- First of all, there is no IELTS or TOEFL examinations. To get a visa is not very difficult in Georgia.
- Georgia has got high standards of quality education.
- In Georgia, there are world class universities and colleges.
- The Georgian environment is highly conducive.
- In Georgia, many of the government universities do not charge the tuition fee and there are some who charge as low as five hundred Euro to 1500 Euro for each semester.
- Georgia has got some of the top technical and hospitality universities in the world.
- There is an MBA program available in Georgia.
- There are international study programs and great research opportunities in Georgia. The Georgian tuition fees are low. More than 2,50,000 international students visit in Georgia to study.
- The average monthly cost in Georgia is between 500 to 600 Euros per month.
- There is an availability of part-time jobs that are for at least 20 hours per week.
- The processing of visa is easy and is between 45 to 60 days.
- Students may stay for one year after completing the study program. The work permit can be easily extended further by that particular employer.
- The nation's strong position has made the use of German as the most liked language of commerce in many of the Eastern European nations.
- One can get the permanent residency permission within five years of working fully time in Georgia.
- Very little documentation is needed for the visa process.
- Georgia is the sole nation in the whole world where completing the study program in universities is usually followed by some paid internships in the top of the multinational companies that can lead to the full-time placement.
- English is the only medium of instruction for several programs.
- There is a great chance to learn a foreign language and culture. You may have a short study visit and finish your degree.
- There are many scholarships available.
- Georgia has got a high standard of living.
- A spouse may visit in the Tourist Visa.
- One can apply for the Green card and work for five years and then apply for PR.
- Georgia has a great deal to offer as a fantastic place to study courses that are designed for meeting the international requirements and also internationally recognized qualifications like Bachelor and Master.
- Georgia has got a unique credit system that enables the transfer and accumulation of study and examination modules.
- There is no need to speak in the German language to study in Georgia.
- Georgia has got awesome beauty and is exquisite.
- Georgia has got more than three hundred institutions of higher education and those include eighty-two universities and one hundred and thirty-two institutions that provide shorter oriented courses.
- Georgia has a great turnout of foreign students as it provides a great range of study programs.
- It is pivotal to state that approximately 1.8 million students leave their nations to continue higher studies abroad. At least one tenth visit Georgia.
- There are four hundred varied courses of study that are provided by different institutions all around the nation.
- Various German universities provide courses in Medicine, Law, English, German and different other areas. The main aspect of the German university system is the academic freedom it provides. That is why the public universities in Georgia do not charge a fee. Regarding detailed information about studying in Georgia, you may contact us.
Education system in Georgia
- There are more than 10,000 international students in Georgia.
- It is the most famous study destination with the students from all over the world who want to get a great quality of education.
- Many students take up the courses in Georgia each year.
- The foreign students in Georgia University have the nation's educational policy and it strives to accomplish the greatest European levels of educational standards.
- The university has got high certification programs for both foreign and local citizens.
- The university has educational ties with many Asian and European universities.
- Georgia has got a nice, historical record of providing a warm welcome to the international students to study in its fascinating universities and other higher institutions.
- Several universities and colleges have various events and programs for the new students to welcome them and assist them in making new friends.
- You may contact us anytime in order to know more about how the education system functions in Georgia.
Cost of living in Georgia
- The cost of living indices in Georgia is based on a US average of 100.
- Georgia is considered to be affordable than the US average.
- Georgia is a highly affordable nation for the students and working people.
Entry requirements for Georgia
- In order to get a simple visa, citizens of India need to submit some documents that are listed below:
- Admission letter from the university.
- An application form with 3x4 size photograph of the applicant.
- Two copies of the passport of the applicant.
- Travel insurance valid in Georgia.
- Bank statement of last 6 months.
- A copy of income tax return.
- Two-way ticket booking.
- Hotel booking or the address of the place where the visitor will stay during a trip.
Working in Georgia
- There are several expats teaching languages.
- Some can get a job with a national or an international company.
- The students will be provided a permit for Georgia Tech internship class after they get CPT or OPT work authorization.
To know more about working in Georgia, you may contact us.