Study in Slovenia
Slovenia is in the heart of Europe where the Alps and the Mediterranean meet. Slovenia is renowned for its awesome wines and sumptuous and traditional food, you can easily study in Slovenia. Here are some reasons to choose Slovenia as study destination:
- Slovenia is a great English-speaking nation. All the lectures for foreign students are in English and the professors speak nice English.
- The lectures for foreign students are held in English.
- The professors are highly fluent in the English language and there are no issues in communicating with them.
- People in Slovenia are highly open and kind and they will help you in all the possible ways.
- There are student benefits in at least eighty percent of the restaurants in the cities that consist of students.
- The students can get affordable accommodation in Slovenia. There is an option to live in student dormitories where the monthly rent is from 80 to 150 Euros and all the expenses are covered.
- The students can get a wide range of discounts for their activities.
- Studies are very much adapted to the foreign students.
- Professors take extra time for you and they are less demanding towards the foreign students.
- Students may get more of the personal time from professors and teaching assistants.
- Students may avail affordable transport.
Slovenia fits to be an ideal destination for all the foreign students as it is highly economical and the students can adapt themselves with considerable ease in its study environment.
Why study in Slovenia?
In case you take a decision to study in Slovenia, you will enjoy its best location. A part of its territory is by the Alps and part of it is by the sea. Here are other major reasons to study in Slovenia:
- Slovenia is an ideal place for the international students who wish to get a higher education degree as they can get some exemption from paying tuition fees at full time study programs at the various public institutions.
- To study a bilingual program is an awesome chance for you to have mastery over more than one language. There are more alternatives for your future career irrespective of your studies field.
- There are varied study programs based on their language of instruction.
- Some of the programs are taught in the English language and others are taught in bilingual English and an extra language.
- The program you like the finest is taught in English.
- There are some institutions that give the international students active support to learn the language they are not comfortable in so that they can pass their studies.
- Slovenia supports the concept of a real European area of knowledge and makes an attempt to utilize the measures that support equal opportunities, higher education and vocational education and training along with language learning.
- Higher education in Slovenia has been to many legislative changes along with fast growth of the institutes.
- There has been a great increase in the student numbers and it is a desired nation for many foreign students.
- Studies are facilitated by public and private universities, faculties, art academics and professional colleges. The art academics, faculties, universities give all kinds of study programs.
It is a privilege to study in Slovenia as the atmosphere is highly conducive for all the students. Slovenia provides the best environment for students of all nationalities as it has a state of the art education system equipped with modern facilities. Please contact us to know more about studying in Slovenia.