Work and study in Portugal
It is quite possible to find a nice job in Portugal. In case you search for a job in Portugal, you need to make yourself prepared by conducting research on the job market prior to setting some expectations for yourself.
- The minimum wage in Portugal is around 530 Euros per month.
- The tourism industry has many part-time and seasonal jobs.
- The call center has also prospered to a great extent.
- Employees in Portugal work for at least forty hours per week.
- The full-time employees get an annual leave of twenty-two days.
- Employment contracts in Portugal is same as that of European nations with part time, fixed term and work contracts as the usual ways of employment.
- If one is a non-European citizen, they have to get a visa to work in Portugal.
- Specialist jobs are being created in Portugal.
- There are several multinational companies in Portugal where there are employment prospects. Some of the multinational companies are Nokia, Samsung and Nestle.
Your decision to work and study in Portugal brings some association to the nation and a part of a geographic space and culture. You may contact us to know more about the prospect of work and study in Portugal.