Education system in Poland
The higher education system in Poland is distinguished into universities, academies, colleges and schools. The system is made up of three cycles:
- First Cycle - Bachelors (Undergraduate studies in Arts or Science)
- Second Cycle - Masters (Postgraduate studies in Arts or Science)
- Third Cycle - Doctoral Degrees
Polish university education system has a long history of educating high profile professionals. The polish people have got a profit of not only Poland but for several nations all around the world. Poland provides scholarships to the students through the government.
- Poland has got higher number of institutions that provide scholarships.
- Their availability makes the situation in the nation exceptional.
- The higher education system in Poland is divided into three phases - Bachelor, Master and Doctor.
- This system is applicable to all the educational fields like Pharmacy, law, psychology, medicine and dentistry.
- The bachelor's degree may be procured on finishing three to five-year long college studies in economy, agriculture and technical sciences.
- Master's degree is granted on finishing of five to six years' studies in the university.
- Doctor's degree is given to those who pass the doctoral exam. In order to qualify for the academic degree of doctor, a person should have a master or equivalent degree.
The requirements depend on a particular university decision. There are some universities that need recommendation letters and other documents. Education in Poland is quite affordable. Contact for more details on student requirements.